The team at Four Peaks Brewing Company is bringing back the fun!
The Four Peaks Kilt Chaser is one of the most unique and fun events you'll ever participate in!
Modeled after the famous Skirt Chaser events, this event features a unique format on the traditional 5k Run.
The women will be starting first at this one, with men chasing after approximately 3 minutes later.
From here, it's a race to the finish to see if the women can outrun the boys!
Adding our own little twist to the event that will be held on National Tartan Day,
we encourage our participants to wear kilts for the run!
Please note - this is a trail run. The course consists of uneven paths, hills, and desert terrain.
Please take proper precautions when preparing for this event.
Charity partner for this event is the Caledonian Society of Arizona.
The original Scottish Society of Arizona was organized on September 26th, 1953. The first Highland Games were put on in 1964 by members who played in the Phoenix Scottish Pipe band. The Highland Society of AZ was formed shortly thereafter to take over the Games and to hold an annual St. Andrew’s Day Dance. It became a 501[c]3 Non-Profit in 1976 and the name changed in 1981 to the Caledonian Society of Arizona.
Jean Latimer Memorial Scholarship
As part of the Society's mission to promote Scottish culture, arts and education, we occasionally make funds available for related activities or scholarships.
What You Get!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Shirt for all participants
- Top 3 Male and Female finishers will receive gift cards to Four Peaks Brewing Co. First Place will receive a $100 gift card, Second Place will receive a $75 gift card and Third Place will receive a $50 gift card.
- FREE pint of beer included in your registration and can be enjoyed at Four Peaks Brewing Co. after the race. Plus, enjoy happy hour savings all morning!
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Managed by StartLine Racing. Club SLR discounts do not apply.
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7am.
- We accept cash, check, or credit card on race day
- Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for adults.
- We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons but please note that it can be very difficult on a desert trail course.No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- Leashed pet friendly
- We urge people to park the Four Peaks Brewing Co. 8th Street location ( 1340 E 8th St #104, Tempe, AZ 85281 - map) and use the shuttles going to and from the race (7am-10am)
- There is a Lyft code good for 10% off your ride between 6am & noon
- We have access to the SRP lot ½ mile from the start/finish of the race. Parking lot located at the Information Systems Building 1600 N Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ (map)
Shuttles will be running from Papago Park to Four Peaks Brewing Co. until 10am. A pint is included in your registration, join us after the race at the pub for brunch and happy hour till noon.
Registered Runners will get a $5 discount to our Pub Crawl (details are in the link below)https://www.eventbrite.com/e/four-peaks-kilt-crawl-tickets-59204864343
April 3 4:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Four Peaks Brew Co. from 4-7pm
April 6 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
April 6 8:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
April 6 8:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx.)